Treasures - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file treasures.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading. Also, you can buy a paper edition of Treasures for only $50.00. Links to the on-line stores you'll find on this page.
Details of Treasures
- Exact title of book
- Book author
- New York Public Library
- St. Martin's Publishing Group
- Feb 02, 2021
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 3168 kB
Some brief overview of book
A lavishly illustrated book to accompany the New York Public Library's exhibition of the priceless treasures in its archives Inside the walls of its three research library buildings, The New York Public Library is a palace of wonders containing diverse collections of over 46 million objects including rare books, maps, paintings, prints, sculpture, photographs, films, recorded sound, furniture, ephemera, rare and important historical documents, and more. In honor of the NYPLs 125th anniversary, the library is opening its first ever permanent exhibition in the exquisite Gottesman Hall on the first floor of its iconic 42nd Street Building The Polonsky Exhibition of The New York Public Librarys Treasures. Treasures is the official book to accompany the exhibition a sumptuous four-color volume that showcases the depth and breadth of the librarys holdings.
Filled with the creations of history-makers and influencers who changed the world, Treasures includes such diverse items from NYPLs collections as the Declaration of Independence written in Thomas Jeffersons hand; the original Bill of Rights; Charles Dickenss desk; George Washingtons handwritten farewell address; manuscript material from authors such as Maya Angelou, Charles Dickens, T. S. Eliot, Jack Kerouac, Vladimir Nabokov, Mary Shelley, Virginia Woolf, and many others; a Gutenberg Bible; Malcolm Xs briefcase; the original Winnie-The-Pooh dolls; the only existing letter from Christopher Columbus to King Ferdinand regarding his discovery, and a Sumerian cuneiform tablet ca.
2300 BC. Treasures is The New York Public Librarys gift to the world.
Download Treasures as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the treasures.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.
Buy book with delivery
A real book is always better than an electronic copy. The Treasures is available online at leading bookstores. Delivery is possible to the USA, Canada, Great Britain and any other country in the world. The book price and delivery terms may vary depending on the store, carefully check all conditions to choose the best option for you.
A product of ongoing collaborations between the independent bookstore members of the American Booksellers Association, IndieBound is all about independent bookstores and the power of "local first" shopping.
Founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Books-A-Million, Inc. has grown to become the premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States, and the second largest book retailer in the nation.
On Oct 22, 2020 average price