The Riddle of Alabaster Royal - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file the-riddle-alabaster-royal.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading. Also, you can buy a paper edition of The Riddle of Alabaster Royal for only $7.99. Links to the on-line stores you'll find on this page.
Details of The Riddle of Alabaster Royal
- Exact title of book
- The Riddle of Alabaster Royal
- Book author
- Patricia Veryan
- Book series
- The Riddle Saga
- St. Martin's Publishing Group
- Oct 28, 2014
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 2304 kB
Some brief overview of book
Captain Jack Vespa, an aide-de-camp of Lord Wellington's in the battle against Napoleon, has returned home to convalesce from his rather serious battle wounds. But his parents' home in London is just too hectic, with his society-minded mother hovering and the demands of the social season looming. Expressly against the wishes of both his father and mother, Jack heads to the country to the estate of Alabaster Royal, his inheritance from his Grandmama.
It promises to be deserted and a little run-down, but the prospect of some peace and quiet is more than Jack can refuse. But as Jack nears the village of Gallery-on-Tang, everyone he meets gawks in shock at the mention of Alabaster Royal, mutters a few words about the "accursed" place, and refuses to elaborate. When he finally arrives at his estate, the presence of a mysterious and beautiful young woman marks an end to Jack's plans for rest and relaxation.
Miss Consuela Jones is the granddaughter of an Italian duchess and the daughter of an English artist who died on the grounds of Alabaster Royal. Consuela thinks that he was murdered and wants Jack to help her find out why... This delightful Regency novel, mixing equal parts suspense and romance, is the latest from Patricia Veryan, "the reigning queen of period romance" (Romantic Times) and it promises to enthrall her many, many fans.
Download The Riddle Alabaster Royal as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the the-riddle-alabaster-royal.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.
Buy book with delivery
A real book is always better than an electronic copy. The The Riddle of Alabaster Royal is available online at leading bookstores. Delivery is possible to the USA, Canada, Great Britain and any other country in the world. The book price and delivery terms may vary depending on the store, carefully check all conditions to choose the best option for you.
A product of ongoing collaborations between the independent bookstore members of the American Booksellers Association, IndieBound is all about independent bookstores and the power of "local first" shopping.
Founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Books-A-Million, Inc. has grown to become the premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States, and the second largest book retailer in the nation.
On Dec 02, 2020 average price