On the Brink of Passion - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file the-brink-passion.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading. Also, you can buy a paper edition of On the Brink of Passion for only $3.99. Links to the on-line stores you'll find on this page.
Details of On the Brink of Passion
- Exact title of book
- On the Brink of Passion
- Book author
- Tamsen Parker
- Book series
- Snow & Ice Games
- St. Martin's Publishing Group
- Mar 06, 2018
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 2250 kB
Some brief overview of book
Welcome to the Snow and Ice Games where competition is not the only thing that is heating up! The fifth book in bestselling Tamsen Parker's romance series concludes with a pairs figure skating couple sharing the ice... and close quarters. At the last Snow and Ice Games, Jubilee Buford and her husband and partner Stephen Wallace were on top of the pairs figure skating world.
The newlyweds won gold and their future looked bright. But just months after she thought her world couldnt get any more perfect, Jubilee lost everything. After a scrapped attempt at a solo career, her coach found her a new partner and new possibilities in Beckett Hughes.
Becketts had a hard time finding a partner to compete with. Someone whos as aggressive as he is, someone whos given up as much of their life as he has for success. He finally found a fit with Jubilee two years ago.
Shes not much fun to skate with, but Beckett doesnt need fun; he needs precision and effort and there Jubilee delivers. When a housing mix-up in the Snow and Ice village forces them to room with each other, theyre suddenly compelled to recognize each others human side. And as Jubilee and Beckett start to see each other as people instead of robots on skates, they discover that theyve got chemistry between the sheets as well as on the ice.
But the flames between them in the bedroom might melt any chance they have at medaling, and that outcome is not acceptable to either one, or the country thats counting on them to bring home the gold and the glory.
More books by Tamsen Parker
Download The Brink Passion as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the the-brink-passion.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.
Buy book with delivery
A real book is always better than an electronic copy. The On the Brink of Passion is available online at leading bookstores. Delivery is possible to the USA, Canada, Great Britain and any other country in the world. The book price and delivery terms may vary depending on the store, carefully check all conditions to choose the best option for you.
A product of ongoing collaborations between the independent bookstore members of the American Booksellers Association, IndieBound is all about independent bookstores and the power of "local first" shopping.
Founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Books-A-Million, Inc. has grown to become the premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States, and the second largest book retailer in the nation.
On Oct 18, 2020 average price