A Golden Fury - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file golden-fury.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading. Also, you can buy a paper edition of A Golden Fury for only $18.99. Links to the on-line stores you'll find on this page.
Details of A Golden Fury
- Exact title of book
- A Golden Fury
- Book author
- Samantha Cohoe
- St. Martin's Publishing Group
- Oct 13, 2020
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 3168 kB
Some brief overview of book
"A vivid ride through eighteenth century Europe with darkness and dread creeping at its corners. Utterly enchanting." - Emily A. Duncan, New York Times bestselling author of Wicked Saints "Cohoe transmutes the legend of the Philosopher's Stone into a dark, intoxicating tale of ambition, obsession, and sacrifice.
Prepare for a magic that will consume you." - Rosamund Hodge, New York Times bestselling author of Cruel Beauty and Bright Smoke, Cold Fire In her debut novel A Golden Fury, Samantha Cohoe weaves a story of magic and danger, where the curse of the Philosophers Stone will haunt you long after the final page. Thea Hope longs to be an alchemist out of the shadow of her famous mother. The two of them are close to creating the legendary Philosophers Stonewhose properties include immortality and can turn any metal into goldbut just when the promise of the Stones riches is in their grasp, Theas mother destroys the Stone in a sudden fit of violent madness.
While combing through her mothers notes, Thea learns that theres a curse on the Stone that causes anyone who tries to make it to lose their sanity. With the threat of a revolution looming, Thea is sent to live with the father who doesnt know she exists. But there are alchemists after the Stone who dont believe Theas warning about the curseinstead, theyll stop at nothing to steal Theas knowledge of how to create the Stone.
But Thea can only run for so long, and soon she will have to choose create the Stone and sacrifice her sanity, or let the people she loves die.
Download Golden Fury as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the golden-fury.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.
Buy book with delivery
A real book is always better than an electronic copy. The A Golden Fury is available online at leading bookstores. Delivery is possible to the USA, Canada, Great Britain and any other country in the world. The book price and delivery terms may vary depending on the store, carefully check all conditions to choose the best option for you.
A product of ongoing collaborations between the independent bookstore members of the American Booksellers Association, IndieBound is all about independent bookstores and the power of "local first" shopping.
Founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Books-A-Million, Inc. has grown to become the premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States, and the second largest book retailer in the nation.
On Nov 21, 2020 average price