Game On! - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file game.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading. Also, you can buy a paper edition of Game On! for only $12.99. Links to the on-line stores you'll find on this page.
Details of Game On!
- Exact title of book
- Game On!
- Book author
- Dustin Hansen
- Book series
- Game On
- Square Fish
- Feb 19, 2019
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 3312 kB
Some brief overview of book
Veteran video game designer Dustin Hansen takes YA readers on a fun and fascinating trip through the brief but intensely innovative history of video games. Find out about the fast and furious growth and evolution of video games (including how they are quickly taking over the world!) by looking at some of the most popular, innovative, and influential games ever, from Pong, the very first arcade game ever, to modern hits like Uncharted. Learn about the creators and inspiration (Mario was named after Nintendos landlord after he barged into a staff meeting demanding rent), discover historical trivia and Easter eggs (The developers of Halo 2 drank over 24,000 gallons of soda while making the game), and explore the innovations that make each game special (The ghosts in Pac-Man are the first example of AI in a video game).
Finally, here's a young adult nonfiction book about video games. Whether you consider yourself a hard-core gamer or are just curious to see what everyone is talking about, Game On! is the book for you! Praise for Game On!
"This zippy primer on video game development takes readers from the arcades of the 1970s to Minecraft and the future of gaming. . .
. The well-told origin tales are a fantastic mash-up of pop and gaming culture. .
. " School Library Journal "This lengthy love letter comes from a self-professed video game addict. Thirty-nine breezy, irreverent chapters celebrate individual games .
. . Unabashedly enthusiastic, author Hansen also provides tips on how to evaluate games for personal enjoyment.
. . . true gamers will be delighted." Booklist "This zippy, funny, enthusiastic volume offers snapshot looks at the key moments in video game history." The Bulletin
More books by Dustin Hansen
Download Game as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the game.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.
Buy book with delivery
A real book is always better than an electronic copy. The Game On! is available online at leading bookstores. Delivery is possible to the USA, Canada, Great Britain and any other country in the world. The book price and delivery terms may vary depending on the store, carefully check all conditions to choose the best option for you.
A product of ongoing collaborations between the independent bookstore members of the American Booksellers Association, IndieBound is all about independent bookstores and the power of "local first" shopping.
Founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Books-A-Million, Inc. has grown to become the premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States, and the second largest book retailer in the nation.
On Jan 18, 2021 average price