Finding Perfect - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file finding-perfect.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading. Also, you can buy a paper edition of Finding Perfect for only $7.99. Links to the on-line stores you'll find on this page.
Details of Finding Perfect
- Exact title of book
- Finding Perfect
- Book author
- Elly Swartz
- Square Fish
- Oct 15, 2019
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 2880 kB
Some brief overview of book
A girl deals with friendship, family, and OCD in this classic-feeling, debut middle-grade novel by Elly Swartz. To twelve-year-old Molly Nathans, perfect is The number four The tip of a newly sharpened No. 2 pencil A crisp white pad of paper Her neatly aligned glass animal figurines Whats not perfect is Mollys mother leaving the family to take a faraway job with the promise to return in one year.
Molly knows that promises are sometimes broken, so she hatches a plan to bring her mother home Win the Lakeville Middle School Poetry Slam Contest. The winner is honored at a fancy banquet with white tablecloths. Molly is sure her mother would never miss that.
Right? But as time passes, writing and reciting slam poetry become harder. Actually, everything becomes harder as new habits appear, and counting, cleaning, and organizing are not enough to keep Molly's world from spinning out of control.
In this fresh-voiced debut novel, one girl learns there is no such thing as perfect. Praise for Finding Perfect "With middle school friendships and family relationships at its heart, this novel offers an empathetic guide to coping with a mental health issue. .
. Swartz adds to the growing list of fiction titles that raise awareness of differences and promote acceptance; a strong purchase for most middle grade and middle school collections." School Library Journal "Swartz renders Mollys decline into full-blown OCD visceral and sympathetic; readers with similar tendencies will relate while others, like her friends, will recognize the pain of seeing someone in need but not being able to help. .
. This is one for preteens struggling with the desire for perfection in this imperfect life." The Bulletin
More books by Elly Swartz
Download Finding Perfect as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the finding-perfect.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.
Buy book with delivery
A real book is always better than an electronic copy. The Finding Perfect is available online at leading bookstores. Delivery is possible to the USA, Canada, Great Britain and any other country in the world. The book price and delivery terms may vary depending on the store, carefully check all conditions to choose the best option for you.
A product of ongoing collaborations between the independent bookstore members of the American Booksellers Association, IndieBound is all about independent bookstores and the power of "local first" shopping.
Founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Books-A-Million, Inc. has grown to become the premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States, and the second largest book retailer in the nation.
On Jan 15, 2021 average price