Disclaimer and DMCA Protect
This document has been translated by machine translation from the ancient Maya language, so it may contain errors and inaccuracies.
The content may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date. Similar to any printed materials, the content may become out-of-date. Copyright of the descriptions books belong to the authors of these descriptions.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
Our site will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement as found in our content, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) as found under United States law (17 USC. § 512). If you believe any of your copyrights are infringed by our content, please provide us with a written notice through a special form only, that contains the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site;
- Your address, email, and other necessary data;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We are only required to respond to those notices that substantially comply with the above requirements. We will investigate your claim.