Assassin's Strike - PDF free download eBook
Looking for file assassins-strike.pdf to download for free? Use our search system and download ebook for computer, smartphone or online reading. Also, you can buy a paper edition of Assassin's Strike for only $29.99. Links to the on-line stores you'll find on this page.
Details of Assassin's Strike
- Exact title of book
- Assassin's Strike
- Book author
- Ward Larsen
- Book series
- David Slaton
- Aug 18, 2020
- PDF, FB2, EPUB, MOBI
- File size (in PDF)
- 3024 kB
Some brief overview of book
USA Today bestselling author Ward Larsen's globe-trotting, hard-hitting assassin, David Slaton, returns for another breathless adventure in Assassin's Strike! In a Syrian palace, the presidents of Russia and Iran undertake a clandestine meeting. No staff or advisors are permitted in the room.
No records are kept. By necessity, however, there are two witnesses the interpreters. The Russian, Ludmilla Kravchuk, returns to her hotel room burdened by what she has heard.
When her Iranian counterpart is murdered before her eyes, Kravchuk fears she is next and goes into hiding in Syria. The CIA gets word of the defection. Desperate to uncover the purpose of the meeting, they task their newest off-the-books operatorlegendary assassin David Slatonto undertake a daring rescue.
Deep inside Syrias war-torn borders, what Slaton finds is a plot that will tear the Middle East apart. And one that only he can stop. "Highly reminiscent of Robert Ludlums Jason Bourne series." David Hagberg, New York Times bestselling author
More books by Ward Larsen
Download Assassins Strike as e-book
Press the button get download links and wait a little while. Using file-sharing servers API, our site will find the e-book file in various formats (such as PDF, EPUB and other). One button - all links for download in all e-book formats! Please do not reload the page during the search. A typical file search time is about 15-20 seconds.
Free service that helps find any e-book in automatic mode on private file-servers.
Small FAQ about download
- Book files are stored on servers owned by you?
- No. We do not store files, because it is prohibited. Our site uses the API of third-party sites that store files. That is, we are doing the same thing as Google, only within the framework of one subject. Third-party sites are multimedia services that allow you to read and download e-books. By subscribing, you get access to a huge library of multimedia content, which is updated daily. Services are fully optimized for all platforms - iOS, Android and PC.
- How time will the file be downloaded?
- Very fast. We regularly check (this is a fully automatic process) the availability of servers, the links to which we offer you. If the server does not provide a quick download, then we remove it from the list.
- Which format of file is better to download?
- Modern smartphones and computers can read files of any format. But the most compatible is the PDF format. For example, the assassins-strike.pdf can be read in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser without any additions.
All downloaded files are checked
Continuous automatic checking and verification of file checksums ensures that there are no viruses or adware. Our system uses several antiviruses at once to fully guarantee the cleanliness of downloaded files.
Buy book with delivery
A real book is always better than an electronic copy. The Assassin's Strike is available online at leading bookstores. Delivery is possible to the USA, Canada, Great Britain and any other country in the world. The book price and delivery terms may vary depending on the store, carefully check all conditions to choose the best option for you.
A product of ongoing collaborations between the independent bookstore members of the American Booksellers Association, IndieBound is all about independent bookstores and the power of "local first" shopping.
Founded in 1917 as a street corner newsstand in Florence, Books-A-Million, Inc. has grown to become the premier book retailing chain in the Southeastern United States, and the second largest book retailer in the nation.
On Nov 21, 2020 average price